At Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce, we are better placed than most to understand the core skills required to help businesses tick.
By investing in core business skills, organisations can make better decisions, access new markets, create long-term strategies, and foster employee engagement - all of which are critical for success in today’s competitive business environment.
Our business skills courses
We offer a full suite of courses designed to improve business skills in your organisation:
- Assertiveness at work
- Business development accelerator
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Emotional intelligence for business
- Enhancing your business with ISO certification
- Enhancing your data security
- Improve your professional confidence
- Improving your business management systems
- Mental health first aid in the workplace
- Managing resilience
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Presentation skills
- Report writing
- Sales and account management
- Taking notes and minutes
- The basics of project management
- Time management
Want to find out more about the training courses we offer?