Equipment failures can cause significant disruptions to your business operations, resulting in lost productivity and revenue. Waiting for hose replacement can be particularly frustrating, leading to extended downtime and mounting expenses.
Wherever you are, our expertise and support service can now be delivered to you.
We are excited to unveil our brand new, state of the art mobile workshop allowing us to provide on-site service and support when you need it, meaning less downtime for you.
FULLY MOBILE SOLUTION
With our new mobile workshop, we have a fully mobile solution that aims to minimise downtime associated with equipment failures, resulting in fewer business delays and expenses for our valued clients.
Our mobile unit is staffed by highly trained technicians who are experienced in hydraulic and pneumatic systems and are equipped with the latest tools and equipment to provide prompt and reliable service.
This new workshop is a gamechanger for our clients. With the new mobile capability, we can now provide on-site support round the clock, ensuring that our clients get the expertise and assistance they need, wherever they are, and whenever they need it.
Rapid response times will ensure the ultimate support for our clients minimising downtimes associated with equipment failures, resulting in less business delays and expenses getting your business back up and running in the fastest time possible.
HOW TESS ABERDEEN’S MOBILE WORKSHOP IS CHANGING THE GAMESERVICE SOLUTIONS
- Wide range of hose ends from our portfolio of manufacturers
- On-site servicing, testing and installation of pipework and hoses
- We will top up your hydraulic oil tanks after installation
- Removal and disposal of old and equipment
- Spillage clean-up
- A comprehensive selection of accessories, adaptors, valves and couplers too
- All work undertaken by our fully-trained team of service engineers
At TESS we are proud to be a recognised market leader in the supply of integrated fluid transfer and power & control solutions. We’re focused on increasing up time and cost savings within oil & gas, aqua culture and the public sector, as well as contractors for over 50 years. Our solutions are designed specifically for operators and users within drilling and wells, service companies, maintenance and modification, and OEM manufacturers to ensure reliable results to take your business to the next level.
Get in touch today for our access to our fastest support solution yet.
+44 1224 594 050 | email@example.com
Our global locations:
- USA (Houston): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brazil: email@example.com
- Singapore: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain: email@example.com
- Denmark: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norway: email@example.com