The popular Annual Employment Law Conference returns in 2017 with a dynamic programme of presentations, industry updates and guest speakers.
Once again Scotland's leading employment law advisers Burness Paull LLP, Clyde & Co (Scotland) LLP and Pinsent Masons LLP pool their resources to deliver this year's essential event for busy HR professionals.
This year's topics will give you your all important employment law update:
- Recruitment disrupted: Equality Act Challenges
- The Insider Threat: loss of data, trade secrets and other intellectual property through those within your business
- TUPE in tenders - when can cost be reduced?
- Working 9 to 5: what a way to have made a living - Working Time and the National Minimum Wage
- High Status - or Making Employment Law Great Again. The difference between Employees, Workers and the Self Employed.
- For Whom does the whistleblow? It blows for thee...: How to fight and win Whistleblowing
- Where are we and where are we going: A 2017 Employment Law update and looking ahead
Delegates will also get the chance to take part in a hands-on interactive session where they will receive support from a facilitator allocated to their table. A comprehensive delegate pack including detailed notes will also be provided.
Conference ticket prices have been held this year and once again bulk booking discounts apply. Please email email@example.com for further information. The price also includes pre-paid car parking at the AECC.
Take advantage of the early bird rate of £310 (+VAT) by booking your place before close of business Monday October 9, 2017
Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre (AECC)
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £310.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £310.00 +VAT
- Places available