This week, the Chamber is relaunching the site, which gives the North-east business community access to all the Chamber news, information and insight as well as to booking on to its events and training courses.
Membership director Liam Smyth said that the new site was an important link with the membership.
“Our website is the gateway into the Chamber – it aims to inspire, guide and engage. It presents our distinctive brand and hopefully reflects the Chamber’s professional and welcoming personality.
“We want members to be able to access information wherever they are and whenever they want, and we want the experience to be a positive one.
“The new site is all part of our ongoing work to maintain our position as the ultimate business network.”
AGCC was last year judged the number one Chamber in the UK by the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) and has been recognised as number one for training and events in the UK for the previous two years in BCC benchmarking studies.
The work was carried out in partnership with Hampton Associates.
Creative director Scott Hunter said: “It’s been a fantastic experience working with the team at the Chamber on the new website.
“Months of strategy and development have produced a cutting-edge site that places positive user experience at its heart.
“We are all delighted with the end result and look forward to watching the Chamber’s digital message grow from this dynamic new platform.”
Key points of the new website include:
- Clearer navigation guiding the user to what they find relevant interesting
- A personal account area for each registered user, where they can sign up for enewsletters and the Chamber magazine, check their bookings and store important Chamber reports and papers.
- Password-protected content allows the Chamber to give greater value to its members through the provision of industry insight
- An improved news section where members can see their own news and images, as well as filter content to appropriate industry sectors
- More evidence-based information, with relevant statistics and testimonials throughout the site, all presented in the Chamber’s distinctive brand
- A new responsive design which makes viewing possible across PCs, tablets and smartphones
- A new blogs section, featuring the thoughts and opinions of regional business leaders
- A snapshot of what the Chamber is saying across other platforms, from the Business Bulletin to Twitter
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce connects with the business community on many levels and through a variety of channels, one of its main platforms being its website at agcc.co.uk.