As proud title sponsors of the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run, the Bank of Scotland would like to invite the public to take part this year along with 25,000 other runners in Glasgow, on Sunday, October 4.
Free and discounted places
The first ten Bank of Scotland customer teams registering will be given free places if they choose to nominate to run for BBC Children in Need (the Bank's Charity of the Year) . Participants simply need to enter the unique code of '/ChildrenInNeed' after the team name.
If your business would prefer to run for your own charity or simply just wants to take part, the first one hundred people registering will be given discounted places* of £22 (£26) for 10k and £27 (£32) for the Half Marathon, simply enter the following unique code '/boscharity' after your team name.
How it works
- Small, medium and large businesses can enter.
- Male, female and mixed teams (mixed teams must be a minimum of 2 males / 2 females).
- Minimum of 4 people per team and a maximum of 10 people per team.
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day for the 10K / 17 years or over for the Half Marathon.
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category.
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each category wins.
Please note that discounted places are limited to 10 runners per business.
An engraved trophy will be awarded to the winning team in each category.
Get involved and get in training for the chance to get your hands on a trophy and your own little piece of Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run history.
Find out more and enter now