Even in recovering or buoyant markets, very few companies have the luxury of being able to avoid looking at ways to reduce costs. But it’s not always about reducing headcount. Cost savings can be made through streamlining processes and looking at efficiencies in ways of working. Of course, the challenges in these situations will vary, depending on differing organisation.
Hunter Adams aim to guide clients through the process, helping them deal with the full range of people issues with a pragmatic and commercial approach and offering the following services:
- Advice and guidance on furloughing employees
- Strategies to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and recruitment costs
- Redundancy and redeployment programmes
- Company and departmental restructuring
- Merging business units together to reduce costs and create one team
- Coaching for new managers with enhanced roles
- HR Outsourcing non-value adding activities, or those where efficiency can be realised
- Support with drafting and advising on employee communications
- Providing practical HR/employment law advice around how to get your desired outcome
Clients only pay for the the support they need, when they need it; and the rates model can be tailored to suit individual needs.
Working with Hunter Adams can achieve cost savings, ensure more efficient ways of working and ultimately boost a company’s bottom line.
For more information on HR consulting services email email@example.com or visit www.hunteradams.co.uk.