Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC) invites member suppliers to tender for the contract(s) to supply photograph and filming services for the 2021 Northern Star Business Awards.
AGCC’s procurement policy is to issue this ITT to members and only if we judge that there are fewer than three organisations able to meet the brief will we extend the invitation to non-members.
About the Awards
With an audience of around 600 guests, the Northern Star Business Awards recognise the exceptional accomplishments of organisations across the North-east.
From pioneering innovation and outstanding customer service to excellence in people development, environmental outlook and marketing prowess, the awards provide a high-profile platform for showcasing success.
Now in their 17th year, they are the Chamber’s flagship event and an important element of our brand profile in the region.
The 2021 ceremony will take place on Thursday March 11 at P&J Live, from 5.30pm – 12.30am.
About the tender
To ensure best value for all of our members, we go out to the marketplace every year, and offer member suppliers the opportunity to tender for the contract.
This contract is for 2021 Northern Star Business Awards however proposals for multi-year deals will be considered.
Proposals can be submitted for each of the requirements listed below individually, or as one package.
In the event of sub-contracting, please name the proposed sub-contractors.
- 2 x photographers available for the whole evening, a full brief of requirements will be provided
- Lead photographer must be available for rehearsal walk through from 2pm, exact time to be confirmed
- Set up and lighting check for backstage award winners and sponsors
- Staff photograph to be taken at 5.45pm sharp
- The Chamber will require all pictures to be provided electronically before 12 noon on Friday March 12
- The photographer will also be required to provide three pictures suitable for distribution to local media before 9pm on March 11
Deadline for submitting a photography proposal – 12 noon, Monday June 8, 2020
- A number of days arranging and filming all finalists (around 40). Filming will be undertaken on location at nominees’ premises around Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire
- If required, editing of footage supplied from finalists (such as offshore footage or project-specific archive footage)
- Secret filming of Lifetime Achievement winner including arranging and supplying voiceover
- Production/editing and graphics of finalist’s profile videos
- Arranging and supplying the voiceovers for the finalist’s profile videos
- Creation and playback of sponsor’s graphics
2021 Northern Star Business Awards, Thursday March 11, from 6.30pm – 12.30am
- Filming of the event and production/editing of a two-minute ‘awards showreel’ for use on the Chamber website and social media
- Lead team member to attend project meetings in the run up to the event, working closely to meet our brand and sponsor’s requirements
Deadline for submitting a filming proposal – 12 noon, Monday June 8, 2020
Proposals will be assessed on their fit with specification, quality and price.
Award of contract will be confirmed by June 15, 2020.
If you require clarification or have additional questions relating to this ITT please contact:
Head of marketing & communications
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce