‘Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it; But we hae meat, and we can eat, Sae let the Lord be thankit.’
Luxe Scot Events are delighted to announce their grand celebration of Scotland's cultural heritage to celebrate the birth of our national bard, Robert Burns. The Marcliffe Hotel will be transformed into a captivating realm of Scottish tradition, music and laughter, offering an evening like no other.
Luxe Scot Events invites you to embrace the heart and soul of Scotland with an exceptional evening.
- A warm welcome awaits to the skirl of pipes from Norman Fiddes accompanied by local Pipe Band.
- A drinks reception will be held in The Courtyard prior to being invited to the Grand Ballroom where a delicious three course Burns Dinner “with a twist”. Using the very best Scottish ingredients prepared by Head Chef Ross Spence
- No Burns night would be complete without the customary ‘Address to a Haggis’.
- Introducing,comedy act “Abandoman” that will have you in stitches. Prepare yourself for an evening filled with joy and laughter.
- Finally, dance the night away with Bahookie, the renowned rock ceilidh band with their high-energy fusion of rock and traditional Scottish music.
Table for Ten, a Night to Remember
Luxe Scot Events are now taking bookings for tables of ten. Gather your friends, family, or colleagues and reserve your place at this extraordinary Burns Night celebration. Whether you're a native Scot or someone experiencing the magic of Scotland for the first time, this is a night to savour.
"Luxe Scot Events is thrilled to bring the spirit of Burns Night to the Marcliffe Hotel," said David McDonald, Ops Director of Luxe Scot Events. "This event encapsulates our dedication to crafting unique experiences that resonate with the heart and soul of Scotland. We invite you to join us for an evening that will create lasting memories."
To secure your place at this extraordinary Burns Night celebration, please contact Luxe Scot Events at 01224 600086 or email@example.com
- Cost per table of 10 £1750.00
- Cost includes two bottles of Red wine, two bottles of white wine and 6 bottles of beer per table.
- Dress Code – Black tie/touch of tartan