ONE and The Scotland 5G Centre (S5GC) are hosting an information event ‘5G UNWRAPPED: For Food, Drink & Agriculture businesses’ at ONE Tech Hub on Tuesday, January 30 from 12pm-3pm.
Hear from ONE and S5GC about the opportunities, facilities and support they can give to businesses like yours. You will gain a chance to listen to those who have embarked on a journey to implement 5G into their operations and build innovative solutions to solve everyday business challenges. Gain insights into the strategies they employed to overcome them, where 5G enabled them to move forward and the significant impact these solutions had on their operations.
5G could help your organisation and enable:
- Reliable connectivity, no more buffering or lag
- Remote monitor equipment and reduce time for machinery maintenance
- Reduce costs, maximise productivity and improve margins
- Implementation of innovative technical solutions for your business
- More flexibility, with the option to have your own private secure network
Directly meet the people who can help with your upcoming journey and its challenges. Network with like-minded people in the digital and food and drink sectors and discuss how investment in technology could be implemented in your business.
At a time of stubbornly high costs, shortage of people, and tight margins these smart technologies can make a big difference.
For more information or to secure your place: https://bit.ly/3NCseQ6