Schools are out, most of us are working from home and everyone is looking for something to beat the boredom - The ARCHIE Foundation has the answer and invites everyone to be part of what they hope will break the world record for the world’s ‘Largest Ever Online Quiz’.
What’s more, by taking part you will be raising money to help ensure ARCHIE can continue to support the NHS in helping local sick children and their families at a time of unprecedented need. They expect to see an increased demand from the general public for ARCHIE’s services and need all the support they can muster.
You can help and here’s how:
Hosted by Northsound’s Lauren Mitchell, ARCHIE’S Record Breaking Online Quiz will be held on April 1at 8pm on Facebook Live.
- Quizmaster Lauren will ask the questions.
- You will write down the answers (‘answer sheets’ are available for downloading or copying from the ARCHIE Facebook Page).
- Take a photo of your answer sheets (or a screen grab if you're editing on your phone or other device) and send them to ARCHIE via Facebook Messenger.
- Sending in your sheets is super important for two key reasons. Firstly it shows Guinness World Records how many of you lovely people take part. Secondly everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw to win a prize.
- Lauren will end the suspense and run through all the answers.
- Behind the scenes we will verify entries and pick a winner. Remember you have to be in it to win it and you have to donate to be in it.
- Lauren will announce the winner live and will confirm if we have scooped a world record. More importantly she will announce the total sum of money we have collectively raised to help local sick children, their families and the NHS.
Entry costs just £5. Enter now by texting ARCHIEQUIZ to 70085
Spread the word and let’s pull together and do something big to help our local communities.
Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message. By signing up you will be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £5 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text ARCHIEQUIZNOINFO to 70085.
Jamie Smith, regional fundraising manager at The ARCHIE Foundation, said: “A lot of events and fundraising activities have been postponed recently, so we wanted to find a way to ensure we can still support the NHS and continue some of the amazing work ARCHIE does. We would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to join us on April 1 to help us raise money for local sick children and enjoy being part of this exciting world record attempting fundraiser.”
The ARCHIE Foundation is a charity that makes the difference for local sick children when they are in hospital or require long-term medical treatment. Every year, the charity impacts the lives of around 200,000 children and their families, with all funds going towards making the experience of being in hospital as good as it can possibly be for children and young people.