Customer relationships, service levels and satisfaction can drive loyalty and make a big difference to your bottom line. We help companies to measure and track key these performance measures.
We deliver research that helps you understand how your customers view your business, including:
- Brand and product awareness
- Share of wallet
- Strategic market segmentations
- Usage and attitude surveys
- Buying behaviour
- Supplier relationships
- Tracking performance and service standards
- Customer gap analysis
In particular, we help businesses to:
- Work out product/service use, attitudes and behaviours
- Identify fundamental needs and motivations and establish how well the product/service offer is aligned
- Investigate the decision-making process – the triggers, drivers and barriers across multiple stakeholder groups
- Focus targeting by providing commercially strategic and value-led customer and market segmentation models
- Provide insightful, practical recommendations on how to maximise sales and maintain client retention among key priority segments
Our research has been used to inform growth strategies and understand growth prospects. Importantly it is also used to understand where key relationships need to be maintained to retain market share.
Want to find out how we can help your business?
Get in touch with our research team.