Insight can help to inform your priorities, develop your case to investors and measure how well your initiatives perform.
Economic impact analysis examines the financial; and social effects that an event, programme, project or policy has on people, places and sectors.
Our team has a proven track record in undertaking robust assessments of the socio-economic impacts of organisations, projects, events, and assets including visitor attractions, commercial or residential developments and other investments.
Our range of service areas include:
- Appraising and evaluating cultural, tourism, sports and leisure projects
- Strategic and business planning
- Community development projects
- Area regeneration plans and projects
- Initiatives to develop business competitiveness
- Project and programme evaluation
- Economic impact of business sectors, standalone interventions or business activities
Our sector research programmes are designed to understand the business environment and trends in the key industry sectors driving the economy of the North-east helping to inform government policy and strategic decision-making.
Examples of this work include our Energy Transition Survey series and the Quarterly Economic Survey.